Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Girls Weekend

I had fun with Kirsten. We both got spoiled. We played in the rain, went on bike rides, & a hike. Then got interupted with a bee sting. More medical drama. We couldn't tell what it was at first. Her leg got swollen, clear junk coming out of the bite, purple and red, she couldn't walk on it. So after tons of home remedies, ice, hydrocortisone cream, benydrol, motrine, and 18 hours it healed, sort of, and we continued on our fun weekend. Girls just want to have fun! I need to take turns with all of my children! I can't wait. P.S the song playing is for Kirsten. We watched Another Cinderella Story like 5 times.

6 comments:

Sanders said...

okay, Tara, on the home-remedies, I still don't see chewing tobacco! I am not kidding it totally works, I know! Since you are in bee-topia, you have to get you some!!! I mean it, do you want me to buy you some and send it to you? Call me...

Lisa Wilson said...

What is going on with your family and bees? How great is that that you take time for your daughter like that. I need to do that more.

Lisa Wilson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Trecia said...

awwww.. how cute! I love the new "Do's" you guys are so fun. What a wonderful mommy you are. I sure miss ya. You need to come visit me soon so we can have a "girls & Fam" week-end

Yvonne said...

Too bad about the bee sting? Thought you said it was a spider bite?

Krista said...

That is so neat to have a girls weekend. I need to do some more one on one with Kenna too. They need it. Looks like fun!!

Halloween OOOOOHHHH!

Kirsten was a dancer. Ethan was a Zombie Football player. Brooklyn was a dead Bride isn't she soooo cute.