Thursday, November 6, 2008

Had to do it AGAIN!

Okay Dan so I know I said I would only dedicate one blog for the B.D book, but I had to do it! Only 14 days until the movie. It has been fun. Meeting Stephenie Meyer, movie night to see Penelope for the Twilight Preview! All the fun times and endless hours of talking and interneting. Finally the movie is here. I'm just sorry I can't be in Vegas. I will have a good time here, and we're having a party! Thanks Trecia for MAKING me read the books. Are we still planning our girl trip to Oregon or Forks? What should we read next!?

7 comments:

Lisa Wilson said...

Are you going to be coming down for the movie?

Lisa Wilson said...

Have you really been to Mackinac Island? Somewhere in Time is one of my all time favorites. I would love to go there.

Lisa Wilson said...

Was it beautiful? Did you see all the lilacs? Tell me more!

Trecia said...

Yeah TWILIGHT!! love the new look

Sarah said...

Haha! You are so funny! I am super excited for the movie, but not excited enough to go at midnight anymore, I'm afraid I'll sleep through it!!

LillyBug Jewelry and Accessories said...

SO SAD THAT YOU WON'T BE HERE! you're the one that started it all! well... your sister started it,but you kept bringing it.

Sanders said...

I am the saddest of all that you won't be here! j/j I am so glad that you & Trecia got us all reading these books, it has been so fun! I found my inner teenager again, she never left but she sure was dormant!

Halloween OOOOOHHHH!

Kirsten was a dancer. Ethan was a Zombie Football player. Brooklyn was a dead Bride isn't she soooo cute.