Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas recitals

The kids christmas recitals were fun. Something new for them, because in Vegas I don't think they had one? Do they celebrate Christmas in Vegas schools? I can't remember. Ethan's class did drumer boy with a high school kid playing the drum. It was really neat! Kirsten looked so bootiful (Brooklyn kept saying) She sang a beautiful song about baby Savior. I had never heard it before. It was really neat!
Dylan's play was about cutting xmas tree's, and singinng songs about the trees growing up to be something special. He was even the tree cutter! It was neat. My point with all the "it was neat" comments.... I was a very proud mom who cried! What's new? I'm getting worse!

3 comments:

Sanders said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sanders said...

My kids use to have a Christmas Program at their other school :0( Your kids are so cute!

Trecia said...

how special for them to be able to participate in something like that.My kids didn't have Christmas programs either until we moved to Utah and Kirsten does look beautiful and the boys sure are handsome

Halloween OOOOOHHHH!

Kirsten was a dancer. Ethan was a Zombie Football player. Brooklyn was a dead Bride isn't she soooo cute.