Monday, December 8, 2008

All I Want For Christmas....

Is my two BOTTOM Teeth
Before
after silly Kirsten
Kirsten has been checking for loose teeth ever since Ethan lost his first tooth. But
how luck would have it, she had to have her first tooth and another pulled by the dentist at the same time. Her big teeth were growing in behind her baby teeth. I felt bad for her, it wasn't the tradional way, but the tooth fairy made up for that. Kirsten was a great sport and the dentist was very kid friendly.

5 comments:

The Musings Of Mothers said...

I love the bottom picture... That is so funny.

Trecia said...

oh what a hamm...I wonder where she gets it from?

Yvonne said...

How exciting for Kirsten! Josh will be so jealous, he keeps thinking he has a loose tooth. He wants one so bad!

Sanders said...

I'm digging on that last pic too! Poor girl, seems like she took it like a champ!

sara,mike,rhett,and gage said...

I was missing two front teeth for a big majority of my life. I didn't get them til The end of 12th grade.

Halloween OOOOOHHHH!

Kirsten was a dancer. Ethan was a Zombie Football player. Brooklyn was a dead Bride isn't she soooo cute.