Thursday, December 4, 2008

Kind of Funny

So I am working 7 days straight, I need to reward myself for that, right? Well last night at work I saw my friend Wendy. She told me she would love to see Twilight again. She only saw it at the midnight showing (can you believe that!:)) So I said sure I'll love to see it with you again. So we went last night I got off early because I was working for another girl. The funny part isn't that it was my 5 time, but ooops I ate a KitKat and popcorn! Do you think I went over my calories for the day in just 10 minutes! DANG This calorie thing is making me STARVING!! But I haven't given up...stay tuned.

8 comments:

sara,mike,rhett,and gage said...

so your trying to lose weight? I need to. we should do it together even though we live far from each other. oh your a little twilight crazy by the way but I'm sure you knew that.

sara,mike,rhett,and gage said...

so your trying to lose weight? I need to. we should do it together even though we live far from each other. oh your a little twilight crazy by the way but I'm sure you knew that.

Trecia said...

OK crazy, I can't believe (well I guess I can)that you saw it AGAIN!
So how was it the 5th time around?
Get on your nerves or just getting better? BTW Ill let you know about New Years but I think we will be here cause I am working and I don't think I can get out of it this time-luv yer

Krista said...

I give myself a free day every Saturday where I can eat whatever. I still lose weight with it so yesterday could just have been your free day;)
And where are you working? I thought you quit.

Yvonne said...

Counting calories has always made me starve too, that's why I resorted to other means : ) Eliza just saw your family picture and got all excited saying your names. She even said "Tara" I didn't know she knew how to say it.

Trecia said...

hey

LillyBug Jewelry and Accessories said...

good for you!!! don't give up even though i have!! hehehehe i can't believe you saw it again. you know what.... i take that i back, i can believe you saw it again:)

Sarah said...

You saw it again?? I finally saw it for the first time last weekend...and I've convinced Bryce to read the books. FINALLY! He is done with Twilight and is like halfway through New Moon.

Halloween OOOOOHHHH!

Kirsten was a dancer. Ethan was a Zombie Football player. Brooklyn was a dead Bride isn't she soooo cute.