Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Oh No!

So I'm tired of looking plump. I am turning 32 and weigh 143. I'm not pregnant either! That's my pregnacny weight. So I need to do something about it. And for some reason in all group shots I'm front and center and saying HERE I AM! I know some of you think I'm crazy, but like I said I'm not pregnant and my baby is 3. So I am going to try a soup diet for 7 days and see if I notice anything. I will drink lots of water too, so it should be a win win for my skin, and body. I also will work out 30 min. a day. Wish me luck. I am skeptical. Everytime I try something I either
gain weight or inches!

6 comments:

LillyBug Jewelry and Accessories said...

i hear ya! so far my diet seem to be going nowhere! but i haven't given up! i personally think you look great, but i cheering for you:)

Yvonne said...

I'm totally cheering for you too! You should eat well balanced meals, cut your sweets(I know that's your weakness) and don't eat after 7 pm. The exercise and water will definitely help! I'm hoping to just maintain during the holidays, but come Jan. 1st all bets are off! I'm gonna shock everyone again :0) I think you look great too!

Krista said...

Um....143 is awesome!!! I would love to be 143. All you may have to do is tone sweetie!! I think you look great!!

sara,mike,rhett,and gage said...

eat good, count calories, and exercise. no diets!

Sanders said...

I think you look great Tara, I dream of being your size again but if you aren't happy then I guess you should do something. But I hope that you are seeing yourself realistically! :0)

P. Family said...

143 is my goal weight:) I'm starting today!!!!! I have five weeks to loose at least 10 lbs.. Thanks for the motivation..

Halloween OOOOOHHHH!

Kirsten was a dancer. Ethan was a Zombie Football player. Brooklyn was a dead Bride isn't she soooo cute.