Monday, January 26, 2009

Cedar City

I had four days off so we went to Cedar City for the weekend. It was a nice escape. We had so much to do, and not enough time. We made these cute magnet boards. Trecia always loves to do my hair and make up. I do to. She makes me look like a million bucks. Guitor Hero was a hit. I want one now. You know me and my guitar music. This is an easy, awesome, way to make bread.
I think we had a little too much fun shopping at the D.I.
You sure can find some interesting things.
Our family had a blast. Can't wait to see you guys again.
BTW Apples to Apples is a really funny game when your tired!

5 comments:

Yvonne said...

How Fun!!!!! You and Tree look great in that first pic! I want a magnet board! You need to tell me when you go up next so I can drop off my hubby and kids at the in-laws and hang out w/you guys during the day.

Trecia said...

oh I for got about Apples to Apples! Don't know who I did???!!

Trecia said...

PS e-mail me these pictures

Sanders said...

Two hot mama sistas! I wanna have fun at D.I. with you!

Lisa Wilson said...

OH MY GOSH! I love your music. Tara, we definitely should have gotten to know each other. Anybody who loves music like this is an instant friend of mine.

Halloween OOOOOHHHH!

Kirsten was a dancer. Ethan was a Zombie Football player. Brooklyn was a dead Bride isn't she soooo cute.