Sunday, February 8, 2009

"You're Under Arrest"

Don't Pass Go, Don't Collect $100 Dollars. The new Sanpete County Jail opened. For $15 you could spend the night, have dinner, breakfast, mug shot, and a shirt. You know our family couldn't resist a once in a lifetime (better be) Kids 8 and up could go. "Inmates" just playing cards. Trecia's family even came.
Trecia has the BEST mug shot.
Keep a look out for her blog.
Ethan had a great time. Especially when he shut
our cell door. I could only handle about an hour
and then had to have the Officer open it!
Dang is all I have to say for the "REAL" inmates!

3 comments:

Sanders said...

Okay, that has to be the most beautiful mug shot ever Tara! No fair! I know that I would have ended up looking impaired. Ethan's is pretty funny though. I think it would have been fun except for being locked in the cell, I probably could have lasted maybe a minute. This is hilarious, the things you do in San Pete...

Trecia said...

hi, I just changed my profile picture so I wanted to see how it looked- In that g-mail one word thing you said the last time you cried was on the day we left, why is that?

Yvonne said...

That's just crazy! I've never heard of anything like that before. Noah would have loved that!

Halloween OOOOOHHHH!

Kirsten was a dancer. Ethan was a Zombie Football player. Brooklyn was a dead Bride isn't she soooo cute.